Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blogging from the iPhone.

Blogging from the iPhone.

Last night I tried to keep up with the #isedchat on twitter. Slow but not completely shut down, I got a few comments in @mikemccabe29 and felt good about being able to participate while riding in the car from Chicago to Louisville. This has been a "family vacation" during which I'm trying to stay as professionally connected as possible without missing any major family events. Typing this into the iPhone notes and then emailing it directly to the blog seems like a great way to take notes, journal, and document using photos as well. The more I think about it, the more I want to try a lab pack of iTouch iPods or even iPads, connect them to a teachers portable cellular wireless access device, and take these activities outside.

No comments: